Hola coffee lovers!
Getting hands on a creamy coffee beverage before starting the day is a boon for someone who’s addicted to coffee. Imagine sipping your favorite Starbucks latte to charge yourself or rejuvenate after a long and tiring day. That feeling is surreal, isn’t it?
Starbucks is heaven for coffee lovers, and why not? Their premium quality, lip-smacking taste, and freshness make it super special and distant Starbucks from the clutter.
Starbucks offers a variety of beverages, but a coffee shop should be known for its lattes, isn’t it?
- Latte: What is it?
- Let’s start with Starbucks’ classic lattes:
- Tea Lattes:
- Starbucks Latte Flavors
- The Bottom Line
To help you find the best Starbucks latte that can tickle your tastebuds and soothe your coffee cravings, we’ve prepared a guide for you. It will talk about different Starbucks lattes, all the available flavors, items on the menu, ordering options, and much more.
Before jumping into the details of Starbucks latte, let’s first understand what a latte exactly is and how it’s different from a cup of coffee.
Latte: What is it?
Latte is a coffee-based beverage brewed using espresso shots and milk. One can customize the espresso shots according to the taste palette, i.e., the base can have single or double shots of espresso to make it soft or hard in taste.
After this, milk is combined with the espresso shots to give it a creamy, smooth texture that elevates the overall taste of the latte.
Many people like to experiment with their beverages and add flavors like vanilla, hazelnut, and cinnamon dolce syrup to give a sweet punch to the drink. Lastly, a delicate layer of foamy milk is added on top to give a smooth and classy look to the beverage.
Now that we know what a Latte is, let’s quickly jump into Starbucks Lattes and explore its menu.
Let’s start with Starbucks’ classic lattes:
1. Caffè Latte:
This one is the evergreen and all-time favorite latte of regular Starbucks visitors. This one is a simple latte with two shots of espresso and 2% of low-fat steamed milk with a foamy layer of milk on the top.
As per the reports, Caffè latte is the second most ordered latte from the Starbucks Latte menu, and the company uses its classic espresso roast to brew this beverage. Customers can alter the drink and choose from a variety of milk and flavors Starbucks has to offer.
Caffè latte can be turned into an iced caffè latte to give you a pinch of cooling. The milk isn’t steamed in an iced caffè latte, and with some ice cubes, it’s perfect for someone looking for a drink that can cool them down.
(Caffeine amount in grande Caffé Latte: 150 mg)
2. Vanilla Latte:
A vanilla latte is a caffè latte with a punch of vanilla flavors combined to it. In this Starbucks latte, the vanilla flavor is pumped to the caffè latte to add a dash of sweetness to the drink. Vanilla latte can be made sugar-free and can be made as an iced vanilla latte if you want.
(Caffeine amount in grande Vanilla Latte: 150 mg)
3. Honey Oatmilk Latte:
This is one of Starbucks’ signature lattes. Oatmilk fused with Starbucks blonde espresso roast with a punch of honey syrup is all you need to kick that caffeine rush in your body. The beverage is topped with toasted honey topping to complete the overall taste of this Starbucks latte.
Since the caffeine content is high in blonde espresso roast, honey settles the taste and makes it sweet with its properties. Honey oat milk latte can be converted into an iced latte with a little tweak in the ingredients.
(Caffeine amount in grande Iced Honey Oatmilk Latte: 170 mg)
4. Cinnamon Dolce Latte:
As the name suggests, this beverage comes with a pinch of cinnamon flavors. This spiced latte is prepared using cinnamon, espresso shots, milk, and brown sugar. With sweet sprinkles of cinnamon and sugar (aka cinnamon dolce) and topped with whipped cream, this super refreshing drink is enough to drool and make you want more.
(Caffeine amount in grande Cinnamon Dolce Latte: 150 mg)
5. Starbucks Reserve Hazelnut Bianco Latte:
If you’re someone who’s craving caffeine, this one is for you. With a pinch of sweetness, Starbucks’ reserve hazelnut Bianco latte is best to give you a taste of strong yet sweet coffee.
Stepping a level up and using hazelnut-praline-infused steamed milk makes it different from all the other Starbucks lattes. Enjoy a nutty, gourmet coffee by ordering Starbucks Reserve Hazelnut Bianco Latte.
(Caffeine amount in grande Starbucks Reserve Hazelnut Bianco Latte: 135 mg)
6. Caffe Mocha:
Mixing chocolate with coffee sounds fun. Caffe Mocha is an amalgamation of a regular mocha infused with chocolatey mocha sauce and sweet whipped cream. This chocolatey taste takes your drink to another level and gives you a feel of having hot chocolate while you’re sipping your coffee. It’s bold in taste compared to other Starbucks lattes.
(Caffeine amount in grande Caffe Mocha: 175 mg)
7. Pumpkin Spice Latte:
You know it’s fall season when you see Starbucks serving Pumpkin Spice Latte. This wholesome drink consists of pumpkin-spiced sauce and sprinkles of spices like cinnamon and clove. These ingredients are added with espresso shots, milk, and ice (optional) to give a quirky yet delicious taste to this seasonal Starbucks latte.
(Caffeine amount in grande Pumpkin Spice Latte: 150 mg)
8. Eggnog Latte:
With a hint of eggnog flavors, Starbucks’ signature eggnog latte is all you need to welcome the holiday season. Served with espresso, non-fat milk, and whipped cream, this Starbucks latte is perfect to kick in that holiday mood with a pinch of ground nutmeg hovering over your tastebuds.
You can make it as an iced eggnog latte too.
(Caffeine amount in grande Eggnog Latte: 150 mg)
9. Blonde Vanilla Latte:
This one is for all the latte lovers who want their beverage light. Instead of using their signature espresso shot, Starbucks incorporates their blonde espresso shot with milk and whipped cream to keep the drink light and tasty.
It holds a good amount of caffeine that can cater to your sudden caffeine cravings.
(Caffeine amount in grande Blonde Vanilla Latte: 170 mg)
10. Caramel Brulée Latte
Caramel combined with coffee = Bomb taste!
Caramel brulée is a seasonal Starbucks latte. With whipped cream, milk, and caramel brulée topping, this beverage adds a pinch of drama and marks it different from a regular Starbucks latte.
(Caffeine in grande Caramel Brulée Latte: 150 mg)
11. Starbucks Reserve Hazelnut Bianco Latte
A mug of nutty, gourmet coffee with hazelnut-praline-infused steamed milk = Starbucks Reserve Hazelnut Bianco Latte. Give this Starbucks latte a try if you want to take a break from a regular latte and planning to explore more and experience something different yet familiar.
(Caffeine in grande Starbucks Reserve Hazelnut Bianco Latte: 135 mg)
So these are some basic coffee-based Starbucks lattes you can grab. Let’s explore Starbucks tea lattes.
1. Chai Latte
Starbucks chai latte is all about tea instead of regular espresso shots. In chai latte, tea concentration is steamed with milk to give it a smooth taste. One can add an espresso shot on request to make it bolder in taste. Chai latte is served with sweetener to balance the overall taste of the latte.
(Caffeine in grande Chai Latte: 95 mg)
2. Matcha Green Tea Latte
With the properties of matcha powder, this green-looking Starbucks latte has a separate fanbase. Matcha premixes are combined with milk and whipped cream to give you the OG taste of matcha. Note that there’s no additional sweetener added to the beverage as matcha powder is already sweet.
(Caffeine in grande Matcha Green Tea Latte: 80 mg)
3. Royal English Breakfast Tea Latte:
This one is the simplest Starbucks latte you’ll ever get. Royal English breakfast tea bags are blended with steamed milk and Starbucks’ classic syrup to give you a taste of a typical tea with a pinch of Starbucks into it. You can also infuse this beverage with ice if you’re looking for an iced latte.
(Caffeine in grande Iced London Fog Tea Latte: 40 mg)
4. London Fog Tea Latte:
With a dash of citrus and lavender notes in Teavana’s Earl Grey tea bags, Starbuck’s London Fog tea latte is here to steal the show. This tea bag is mixed with steamed milk and vanilla syrup to give you the dash of tea freshness that you’re craving.
(Caffeine in grande London Fog Tea Latte: 40 mg)
Starbucks Latte Flavors
Flavors give life to Starbucks lattes. It acts as a prime ingredient and brings the twist that elevates the overall taste and feel of the drink. Though the company has predefined flavors for its latte, customers can request and tailor the beverage as per their choice. Some of the iconic and most ordered Starbuck flavors are as follows:
1. Raspberry Syrup: If you want to add a dash of fruity taste to your coffee, go for raspberry syrup. This gives a fruity and sweet texture to your coffee and is best for people who like to experiment with their beverages.
2. Vanilla syrup: This is one of the most favored syrups of Starbucks. Since vanilla has an adaptable taste, this flavor goes with almost every beverage and gives it a subtle feel with its properties. Vanilla syrup complements the drink and makes it delicious with a tint of coffee into it.
3. Brown sugar syrup: Believe it or not, brown sugar syrup tastes amazing with espresso. Even with the base of sugar, this Starbucks flavor is not that sweet and gives a mouthful feel whenever you taste it. It gives a caramelized taste to the beverage and makes it appetizing with its texture.
4. Hazelnut syrup: With a punch of nutty consistency and sweetness, hazelnut syrup goes best with iced beverages, frappuccinos, and regular lattes. Hazelnut syrup adds a gourmet feel and tickles the tastebuds with its fine quality.
5. Caramel syrup: With a taste of burnt sugar, caramel syrup gives a classy texture to any Starbucks lattes. It may like an artificial taste at times, but it’s worth giving it a shot.
6. Honey blend syrup: Honey is a natural sweetener with tremendous health benefits. This Starbucks syrup is diluted with water to keep it more natural and subtle in taste. Honey blend syrup goes best with Starbucks tea lattes.
7. Cinnamon dolce: Combining cinnamon with coffee is exquisite. This seasonal flavor is all you need to bring on that fall feel and survive those windy days with a Starbucks cinnamon dolce flavored drink by your side. With a mild spice and brown sugar taste, this flavor is perfect for someone who would like to experiment with their beverage.
8. Classic syrup: As the name suggests, Starbucks classy syrup is a sweet simple flavor that blends with almost all the drinks available at Starbucks. The classic syrup is sweeter compared to any other flavor, so be careful with the number of pumps you push in your beverage. It gives a true Starbucks taste and makes you feel content.
9. Peppermint syrup: With a touch of minty feel, Starbucks’ seasonal peppermint syrup is all you need to amp up your tastebuds. It tastes amazing with mocha and hot chocolate. With a punch of bittersweet taste, it can turn out to be your most ordered drink at Starbucks very soon.
The Bottom Line
Starbucks is heaven for coffee lovers. They have a huge variety of coffee-based beverages to choose from and with its premium quality, it’s very hard to replace Starbucks with its competitors.
We hope this detailed guide about Starbucks latte helped you a bit and informed you about some best available options to choose from. Apart from the flavors, you can also experiment with toppings like whipped cream, mocha drizzle, caramel drizzle, nutmeg, chocolate and vanilla powder, and so on. So what are you waiting for?
Grab your Starbucks latte without any delay.