Having a refreshing mug of iced blonde vanilla latte is so soothing, isn’t it? Ending a hot sunny day while sipping your favorite cold coffee uplifts your mood and can make you feel relaxed. There are times when you feel super lazy to step out of your house, and all you want is a mug of iced coffee to do its magic.
Now, what if we tell you that you can brew a Starbucks-style iced blonde vanilla latte at home with 3-4 basic ingredients?
Starbucks is famous for its coffee and its surreal taste. Their iced blonde vanilla latte is one of the popular iced drinks and is loved by almost everyone.
The best part about brewing this beverage at home is that it won’t burn a hole in your pocket. Brewing at home will cost you less than $5 for a smooth, velvety iced blonde vanilla latte.
Before jumping into the recipe, let us give you some quick information about what the beverage is all about.
What is an iced blonde vanilla latte?
In super simple words, an iced blonde vanilla latte is a smooth cold coffee, generally brewed using Starbucks’ blonde roasted coffee beans. Though one can use any other beans by a good barista, it is a notion that the beverage tastes amazing using Starbucks’ coffee beans.
With ingredients like vanilla syrup, ice cubes, milk, and espresso, this drink is a little sweet in taste compared to other coffee-based beverages.
It’s effortless to brew and makes it perfect for home brewing. With light and mild flavors, it can surely surge your coffee cravings and let you soak into the flavorful, cold, and soothing tastes.
To make a good dish, you need top-notch ingredients to maintain the quality. To make a classy yet tasty mug of iced blonde vanilla latte, you need:
(a) Espresso shot
(d) Ice cubes or iced coffee cubes.
Now that we know the ingredients, let’s quickly hop into how you can make espresso shots at home for brewing iced blonde vanilla latte.
How to make espresso shots at home:
For a perfect base, espresso is generally used for an iced blonde vanilla latte. Due to its super strong taste, it is suitable for the drink that adds additional sweetness to enhance the overall taste of the beverage. You can use the classic AeroPress method for your espresso shots or if you have an espresso machine in place, pull out a nice espresso shot that can hit the right balance of sweetness and strong flavors in the beverage.
- 1 shot Espresso
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp vanilla syrup
- Ice cubes or coffee ice cubes
- Brew a nice shot of espresso using your favorite method. Make sure that you get a nice espresso shot so that it can be a good base for your iced blonde vanilla latte.
- Once done, drop some ice cubes into the shot to cool down the temperature.
- Transfer the espresso shot to a nice serving glass (preferably a tall glass).
- Add vanilla syrup to the drink and give it a good stir. Stir it gently so that it can combine well with the espresso.
- Then, add ice cubes and fill the glass halfway. You can also use coffee ice cubes for this.
- Slowly pour milk into the drink. You can decide the quantity as per your choice.
- Give it a gentle stir and serve it. You may refrigerate it and let it cool down. Depends on your choice. Once done, your beverage is ready to drink.
The Bottom Line:
If you’re someone who loves a soft taste of coffee with a punch of sweetness, this one is for you. The sweet taste in an iced blonde vanilla latte is because of the vanilla syrup, and the blonde coffee beans contribute a little as well. You can manage the level of sweetness according to your taste and control the amount of vanilla syrup you add to the beverage.
A good cuppa of iced blonde vanilla latte is super easy to make, extremely affordable, and takes less than 5 minutes to prepare. The unique and exquisite taste of blonde roasted coffee beans elevates the overall taste of the drink and can make you droll over its flavorful taste.