This summer, the riff on Starbucks’ Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte is the best way to make yourself cool.
Coffee with a sweet cinnamon taste and espresso as the base makes a delicious Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte.
So, if you have this drink frequently, then you should just figure out how to replicate it cheaply at home.
You don’t need any special skills to whip up your own version of Starbucks’ Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte.
To know the easy way to make this drink, follow the recipe given below.
What is Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte?
Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte is a cold coffee drink that consists of espresso (or strong coffee), cinnamon dolce syrup, milk, cream, and ice.
The combination of all these ingredients and flavors makes it an extraordinary drink in Starbucks.
Once you realize how easy it is to create a cinnamon dolce latte at home with ingredients you will probably start right away.
The blonde Nespresso pods are also great, and they’re exactly the same as the ones at Starbucks.
If you use these espressos, it is possible to make the taste identical to that served at Starbucks.
Cinnamon syrup: You may either make your own cinnamon syrup. It can be made in about 5 minutes. Or buy some from the market.
If you like, you can add cane sugar, since it enhances the syrup’s cinnamon flavor without masking it.
If you don’t have any on hand, you can use maple syrup, or honey, instead.
Sugar or nectar extracted from coconuts is another delicious alternative.
Milk: Starbucks includes 2% steamed milk in this drink. However, you are welcome to use any type of milk you wish.
If you want to make your drink vegan, you can simply use oat milk.
Whipped Cream: Sweetened with a generous amount of vanilla syrup mixed with whipped cream is a must.
Use either homemade or store-bought vanilla syrup. If your local Starbucks sells vanilla syrup, you can get it there, too.
Ice Cubes: One cup of ice cubes is enough for making this chilled coffee drink.
How to Make Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte?
You can save a tonne of money by making your own version of the Starbucks cinnamon dolce latte instead of buying it.
Step 1: The first step is to make the cinnamon dolce syrup. Put the water, sugar, and a pinch of salt into a saucepan and boil.
Add the cinnamon stick and bring the mixer to a simmer while stirring it on a frequent basis to let it dissolve.
Continue to stir the mixture until all of the sugar has melted. Simmer for about five minutes.
After that take the pan from the heat and lay it away for at least ten minutes to cool down.
Step2: Brew 2 shots of a strong cup of espresso and let it chill in the refrigerator.
Step3: After that, mix up the vanilla syrup with heavy cream and set it aside.
Step4: Take a glass and add ice. Then pour the espresso into it.
Step5: To make a latte, pour steamed milk and the cinnamon syrup into the espresso and ice.
Step6: Finally, add whipped cream and cinnamon dolce topping on the top of the drink to make it look good.
Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte recipe
- Sugar Cookie Syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 drops of butter extract optional
Iced Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte
- 3/4 cup Almond milk
- 2 shots of espresso
- 2 tbsp sugar cookie syrup
- whipped cream
- Christmas sprinkles
Sugar Cookie Syrup
- Combine the sugar and the water in a saucepan and whisk until smooth. Ten to fifteen more minutes of simmering time is recommended.
- It’s done when the sugar has melted completely and thickens. Take it off the stove.
- Then, very gradually, stir in the butter extract and the vanilla essence. You must keep stirring until everything is thoroughly combined.
Iced Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte
- Brew the espresso using either a coffee maker or a Moka pot. Coffee should be strong to counteract the syrup’s sugar cookie flavor.
- The second step is to prepare your iced latte. Put the ice cubes in a separate glass. Blend the almond milk, sugar syrup, and espresso together.
- Lastly, top your drink with whipped cream and festive red and green sprinkles.
1. It is recommended to use high-quality coffee or espresso. Even espresso made from instant coffee works wonderfully in this recipe.
2. If you don’t want to make cinnamon syrup, you can just purchase one.
3. Wait until the beans have reached room temperature or a slightly colder temperature before beginning the process.