There are some days when you don’t want to cook an extensive meal to satisfy your hunger. Peanut paradise tropical smoothie is perfect for grey days to uplift your mood. This sweet treat is good for almost everyone until and unless you are not allergic to peanuts. Also, dare I say- it is the simplest recipe to make at home!
Peanut paradise tropical smoothie is a nutrition drink that is packed with dreamy ingredients to provide an extraordinary tropical taste.
The delicious smoothie is made from sweet peanut butter, ripe bananas, and fresh yogurt. This Peanut paradise tropical smoothie is a flavorful refreshing drink that is incredible for calming down on a hectic summer day.
Overview Of Recipe: Peanut Paradise Tropical Smoothie
- The creamy peanut paradise tropical smoothie is made from peanut butter, non-fat yogurt, water, bananas, and ice. It is a great treat to sip in the morning.
- This dreamy smoothie is super quick to make at home.
- Rich in healthy fats and proteins, it will take care of your dietary needs. This tasty smoothie has a banana that is rich in potassium and vitamin B.
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 2 mins
- Yield: 1 glass
- Food Category: Drink
- Cuisine: Tropical Smoothie
It is great to make smoothies at home with fresh and customized ingredients that won’t bring any discomfort to your stomach. This will allow you to make a tailored smoothie that is much healthier and pocket friendly.
The peanut paradise smoothie is great for peanut lovers. With only a handful of ingredients, this recipe is effortless.
Here’s a complete list of the ingredients that are
required to make the delicious peanut paradise tropical smoothie.
- Peanut Butter: The peanut butter provides a satisfying peanut flavor to the drink. It makes the texture rich and very satisfying.
- Banana: The banana used should be frozen to give a creamy texture to the smoothie. Frozen bananas from the supermarket are also brilliant for this smoothie.
- Yogurt: Peanut butter is great as it enhances the creaminess and gives a tangy flavor to the smoothie. You can use flavored yogurt but plain yogurt works great here. A vanilla-flavored yogurt is also a good option for this smoothie.
- Milk: Milk will make the texture more smooth and easy to drink. You can use cow milk or non–dairy milk. Soy milk and almond milk are also good options to enhance the taste and texture of the smoothie. Almond milk will make it easier to consume.
- Vanilla essence: Adding vanilla essence is optional. It will just enhance the flavor and make your smoothie taste as if you’ve ordered it from a good cafe.
- Optional ingredient: Protein powder and Sweeteners If you want to add that extra dose of protein to your smoothie, add a spoon of protein powder.
Vegan protein is best for this recipe as it is good for cardiovascular health and doesn’t increase inflammation. Vanilla whey protein also goes very well with this recipe.
The actual peanut tropical recipe has a scoop of turbinado sugar syrup. I find it unnecessary and the natural ingredients are just perfect for enhanced sweetness.
This recipe just takes a few minutes to create this heavenly smoothie. Once you get the ingredients to make this thick, rich, and creamy peanut paradise smoothie, you will always want to make it to satiate your hunger.
Step 1: Make Frozen fruit
You can use the frozen banana available in the supermarket to create it by yourself. It is quite simple. Grab a banana, peel it and make 6 pieces out of it. Put it in a container and freeze it for at least 2-3 hours. You can also chop more bananas and put them in a ziplock bag to use for a month.
Step 2: Make peanut butter and yogurt paste
Take yogurt, vanilla, and peanut butter. Put it in a blender and combine it properly. Blend it until it looks super smooth.
Step 3: Add Milk
Add Soy milk or almond milk to the blender. Now add a frozen banana and blend it to make a smooth and creamy drink. Tropical smoothies with almond milk will create a creamier smoothie.
When using a smoothie setting, run it two times to get a perfect consistency. If your smoothie looks very runny, add more banana chunks to make it thick.
Step 4: Transfer into a glass
Pour the smoothie into a glass and serve it. You can top it with peanuts and chilled banana chunks to make it more delectable. You can also add a small spoon as the consistency is thick enough to enjoy it with it.
This peanut paradise tropical smoothie is thick, creamy, and rich which everyone loves to feast on. It is more exciting to try these recipes at home when you don’t want to go to cafes. Recreate the tropical cafe recipes that are a much healthier option with less sugar, fewer dairy products, and more protein. You can also make them in any size according to your hunger or dietary needs.
The peanut butter is nutritious, creamy, sweet, thick, and yummy. This drink is a nice snack option and is very filling. Start your day on a much better note with a glass full of protein and vitamins!
More Smoothie Recipes:
Bahama Mama Tropical Smoothie Recipe
Dunkin Donuts Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Peanut Butter Banana Cold Brew Protein Smoothie
HERE’S THE RECIPE CARD
Peanut Paradise Tropical Smoothie Recipe
- 1 glass
- 1 blender
- Peanut butter
- Vanilla essence
- Honey or maple syrup (optional)
- This peanut paradise tropical smoothie hardly takes 5 to make it.
- Start by gathering the ingredients. Grab a banana and make pieces out of it.
- Freeze it for around 2 hours.
- Take peanut butter, yogurt, and vanilla and add them to a blender. Give a good blend.
- Blend it until it combines properly to get a smooth texture.
- Add banana, almond, or soy milk and blend it again. Add more bananas if the consistency is not thick enough.
- Add honey or maple syrup if you want to make it sweeter.
- Now transfer it to a glass.
- Making frozen bananas is very easy. Grab a banana, cut it into small pieces and freeze it. You can use frozen bananas that are available in the supermarket as well.
- Use almond and soy milk as they give a very tropical taste to the peanut paradise tropical smoothie.
- If you don’t have enough time to get a frozen banana, use ice and give it a good blend. This will maintain the texture of the smoothie.
- Smoothies taste much better when you use milk instead of water and avoid ice and use frozen fruit.
- Freeze everything before blending. Frozen yogurt and peanut butter will provide more smooth consistency.
- If you are not too much into sweets, consider skipping adding sugar as a ripe banana has enough sweetness to balance it. If you wish to make it sweeter, use maple syrup or organic honey.
- Use a high-duty blend to ensure a good consistency without lumps.
- If by any chance you do not happen to use frozen bananas, add ice to the smoothie. This will ensure that your smoothie has a smoothie-like texture.
- Turbinado sugar is generally used in tropical smoothies. You can use honey or maple syrup as an alternative sweetener.
- Do not blend all ingredients at once. Start by blending the larger pieces before and then add liquid.