Bahama mama tropical smoothie is a perfect irresistible drink on a hectic summer day! If you are looking for a refreshing, filling, and delicious smoothie, try the Bahama mama tropical smoothie right away!
You won’t find it very sweet or chocolatey, just a good amount of fruits that impart the much-required freshness!
It is packed with fruits like strawberries and pineapple along with coconut and white chocolate. It is as delicious as it sounds. Too good to be true, isn’t it? Well, after making it once you will understand what I’m talking about.
While there are several possibilities to enhance the taste of this Bahama mama smoothie, I have tried to keep the process very simple while retaining the authentic taste. This fresh and healthy drink is a perfect treat for your cravings. It has a sweet adoption of tropical fruit and white chocolate chips. This recipe that I’m sharing is a healthier version and simple to prepare at home.
Honestly, it is my forever favorite tropical treat when I want to have something filling yet light.
Overview Of Recipe: Bahama mama Tropical Smoothie
- The Bahama Mama tropical smoothie is made from strawberry, Pineapple, coconut milk, white chocolate chips/syrup, shredded coconut, and ice. This tropical smoothie is slightly creamy, thick, and refreshing.
- You only need a high-speed blender and locally available ingredients to make this extra special tropical smoothie.
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 2 mins
- Yield: 1 glass
- Food Category: Drink
- Cuisine: Tropical Smoothie
The Bahama mama tropical smoothie has a few ingredients. This nutritious and delicious smoothie is perfect for breakfast! It is loaded with vitamin C, vitamin A, Iron, calories, and calcium. It is a quick fix for all the food cravings. Here is all you need to make a healthy tropical smoothie:
- Frozen Strawberries – Strawberries give the pink color to the smoothie along with their signature flavor. Frozen or fresh, you can add whatever is available in your kitchen. However, frozen fruits are always best for tropical smoothies.
- Frozen Pineapple- Frozen pineapple is just great to add fruity flavor and a tint of tanginess that’s incredibly tasty.
- white chocolate syrup or chocolate chips- A part of its creaminess is brought by the white chocolate that is per se for a little bit of indulgence. You can use white chocolate syrup or chocolate chips. It is much better to melt the chocolate chips and then add ideal
- Milk – Milk gives this smoothie a rich texture. Coconut milk goes best with the ingredients as it makes it tropical with a thick and creamy texture. If you don’t want to make it heavy, use coconut water instead.
- Shredded coconut – Next is the star ingredient, coconut. It adds a tropical touch that’s more than perfect.
As talked about above, this tropical Bahama mama smoothie is very quick to make. Just a few minutes of preparation, and you have a glass of delectable smoothie! It is also manageable to make a large batch of this smoothie if you wish to prepare it for others.
STEP 1: Gather the ingredients
Consider adding frozen fruits for banana mama tropical smoothies. If you have fresh fruits, you can freeze them for 2 -3 hours and then use them. To add fresh fruits, wash them nicely and cut them into pieces so that it is effortless to blend them properly. Add ice if you are using fresh fruits. If you are using a banana in this smoothie, slice it as well.
STEP 2: Blend the ingredients
You don’t need to blend everything at once. First, add coconut milk. Now add chocolate syrup, pineapple, strawberries, and banana to it. If you want to add vanilla powder to the smoothie, this is the right time to add it as well. Now blend the ingredients until they form a smooth texture.
After combining them, add ice and give a nice blend. Ice will make it extra refreshing and chilled.
STEP 3: Serve
Turn off the blender and take a chilled glass. Empty the beautiful pink smoothie into a glass and top it with strawberries and shredded coconut. The delicious glass of smoothie is now ready to give you all the freshness which you’ve been longing for. You can also add chocolate chips to garnish it. Enjoy with a small spoon!
Can you store it?
The Bahama mama tropical smoothie is so delicious that you will finish it in one go. If you happen to save it by chance, you can stock it easily. Store it in an airtight jar that can be consumed for three days. Add more ice before storing. This will not let the smoothie water down.
When you wish to have it, just add in a blender, give a nice mix with some chilled milk and you are good to go. Well, that’s how you make the Bahama mama tropical recipe at home!
What I love about this tropical smoothie is that its flavor is very different from the ordinary berry drinks and smoothies that you can find in any cafe. Whether you are chilling in your backyard on a summer day or just relaxing in your house, this smoothie will make you super happy and relaxed. I bet you won’t be disappointed.
Bahama mama tropical smoothie recipe
- 1 blender
- 1 glass
- Frozen strawberry
- Frozen pineapple
- White chocolate syrup or chocolate chips
- Coconut milk
- Shredded coconut
- Vanilla powder (optional)
- Gather all the ingredients. If you have fresh fruits, wash them nicely and chop them into small pieces
- Freeze them for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Now take a blender and add coconut milk, white chocolate syrup, strawberries, pineapple, and vanilla powder. Blend it until it forms a smooth texture.
- Add ice and blend it to balance the consistency. Pour the smoothie into a chilled glass and garnish with strawberries and chocolate chips.
- Using frozen strawberries and frozen pineapple as fresh fruits can make your smoothie appear like fruit juice. You can also add ice to balance the texture of the smoothie.
- Prefer using coconut milk to achieve that exact tropical taste of Bahama mama tropical smoothie.
- Use white chocolate syrup over chocolate chips to speed up the process.
- There are no super expensive ingredients. You can find all the ingredients easily at the nearby grocery store and store them in the refrigerator for many days. This means you can enjoy this deliciousness every day.
- You can use both frozen and fresh fruits for making this smoothie. Frozen fruits make the texture more thick and creamy. Fresh fruits make the smoothie thinner, probably like fruit juice. So the consistency is completely up to your choice. I would recommend you to use frozen fruits.
- If you are using chocolate chips, first melt them and mix them in coconut milk. Only then add the fruits to avoid irregular consistency.
- You can also add protein powder and bananas to make them more thick and nutritious. It is a great smoothie to consume post-workout. You can also take it as a quick and filling breakfast.
Try these smoothie recipes also:
Dunkin Donuts Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Peanut Paradise Tropical Smoothie Recipe
3 thoughts on “Bahama Mama Tropical Smoothie Recipe”
Thanks for sharing. I read many of your blog posts, cool, your blog is very good.
I may need your help. I tried many ways but couldn’t solve it, but after reading your article, I think you have a way to help me. I’m looking forward for your reply. Thanks.
I don’t think the title of your enticle matches the content lol. Just kidding, mainly because I had some doubts after reading the enticle. https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=P9L9FQKY