Smoothies bring you memories of summer and childhood. By recreating a tasty smoothie, you can bring blissful experiences. With Dunkin Donuts Strawberry Banana Smoothie delicacies, you can enjoy refreshments with every sip.
Making Dunkin Donuts Strawberry smoothies is no rocket science. A little vanilla essence will make it tastier. You need some strawberries, bananas, milk, and a mixer.
We’re here to assist you in acquiring your favourite smoothie without going through a drive-thru.
Whether it’s a scorching summer or a blissful evening, this smoothie can make you feel refreshed and happier without any stomach issues. This healthy recipe is one of the all-time favourite drinks of Americans. This easy-to-make drink requires;
- One banana (frozen and roughly chopped)
- A cup of frozen strawberries (300 g)
- ½ cup of milk (250 g)
- ½ cup of greek yogurt
- One tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla essence
How to Prepare a Glass of Dunkin Donuts Strawberry Banana Smoothie?
Freeze Fruits Correctly
First, clean all the fruits in freshwater. After that, slice them into pieces and fibbed them on a regular baking tray lined with parchment paper. You can keep them in storage pouches. Let them freeze for at least 2 hours. Freezing fruits will give a better texture to the smoothie.
Pour milk and greek yoghurt into a blender with the frozen fruits. Add honey to sweeten the drink. Strawberries will add fruitiness and brink luscious pink color. Blended banana and yoghurt add the thickness and base of this drink. Adding vanilla extracts will enhance the flavour. Put all the ingredients into the blender to a medium speed for a couple of minutes, and zhoosh until the drink is creamy and smooth.
Pour this drink into your smoothie jars with slices of bananas and strawberries. Flavoured whipped cream will add a look and feel to the smoothie.
In the freezer, you can store Dunkin Donuts Strawberry Banana Smoothie for up to 48-72 hours.
Some fun facts about Dunkin Donuts Strawberry smoothies
- In 2006, Dunkin Donuts Smoothies were introduced. This particular smoothie is available in different sizes, such as 16, 24, and 32 oz. The smoothies were launched in four flavours: Tropical Fruit, Mango Passion Fruit, Wildberry, and Strawberry Banana. The last one has become the most popular flavour among the customers.
- After the smoothie launch, different other brands also offer the drink. The drink is a low-fat and healthy beverage.
- Dunkin’s has two main types of freshly prepared smoothies: strawberry banana and Tropical Mango. Most of the time, these smoothies contain 260 calories for the drinks, 16 oz.
- As Dunkin’ has a reputation for selling freshly prepared fruits, customers are attracted and could rely on their brands and the products like smoothies.
- Suppose you think that Dunkin Donuts’ smoothies are simple. So, we want to inform you that you are wrong as there are numerous flavours in the Dunkin Donuts smoothies. Some of the most popular flavours of this smoothie are;
- Bavarian Kreme-Filled
Health facts on Dunkin Donuts Strawberry Banana Smoothies
- You will guess if you think that the strawberry banana smoothies will come with very low-sugar content. With every 8-10 oz serving of this smoothie, you can get 200 to 300 calories. However, we have observed that the smoothie comes in at 244 calories per serving.
- You can opt for this strawberry banana smoothie if you want your heart-healthy. The drink has only 2 grams of fat content. Plus, the sodium content of the Dunkin Donuts banana smoothie is 95 grams only. Are you afraid of cholesterol? You can surely try out the smoothie as it has only 10 grams of cholesterol.
You will find approx—300 calories with every serving of smoothie. To shred off the calories gained, you will not need to do hard work. You need to run for 29 minutes to burn the calories picked up by consuming Dunkin Donuts strawberry banana smoothies. With only 44 minutes of cycling, you can burn the calorie gained.
Dunkin Donuts Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Greek yoghurt
- ½ cup of milk
- One banana
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1. Keep the fruits in the freezer as you need to cut them after they are frozen 2. Freeze-dry them for at least 2 hours on a parchment paper3. Put the fruits, yoghurt and milk in the blender and give it a delicate twirl 4. Blend all the ingredients properly. 5. To serve it, pour the smoothie into a serving glass6. You can decorate the drink with slices of bananas and strawberries.
- When you want to freeze the fruit, lay a parchment paper on a baking tray for at least 2 hours. Parchment paper will not let the pieces of bananas or strawberries stuck on the surface of the baking tray.
- Giving a blitz of 2 minutes at a medium speed will help you get a thick and smooth texture.