Manuka honey now has established effects and potency in terms of its medicinal properties and general usage. Known to be one of the purest forms of honey, this is obtained from the remote manuka forests in New Zealand. The honey bees are bred in a most organic state without any use of artificial growth, pesticides or chemical compounds. This corresponds to the most natural, raw and unpasteurized version of honey that has unparalleled immunity-boosting effects and health benefits.
Wedderspoon manuka honey is one of the best manuka honey brands and unadulterated packaged manuka honey that is free from any dilution. Every batch of Wedderspoon manuka honey can be traced back to the South Island hives in New Zealand.
Besides, it is obtained from monofloral manuka bush which means that it is not blended with other versions and is as close to the freshly harvested product as possible. It is triple layered and is gently creamed for a rich, sickly flavor. You can use it as a beauty applicant, for general consumption and as a medicinal antibiotic agent.
Reasons for Highest Standards of Wedderspoon Manuka Honey
Wedderspoon Manuka Honey offers the best quality of honey without compromising on the taste. Hence, it is known worldwide for its high standards and premium quality. Wedderspoon follows a KFactor policy to ensure the standards of its authentic honey. This KFactor is basically 5 key factors that are met in order to ensure a holistic process and unparalleled authenticity. The five key factors, or KFactors as they call it, are listed below-
- Raw & Unpasteurized
Wedderspoon Manuka honey is produced and processed in a raw creaming process so that all its organic and natural compounds are retained and is as close to its original form as possible. It is unpasteurized and non-diluted to maintain top-notch quality and taste.
- Non-GMO Project Verified
GMO, as in Genetically Modified Organisms, are not used in the breeding of honey bees. That means that the obtained honey is free from any artificial growth and is obtained in a 100% organic atmosphere.
- Produced and Packed in New Zealand
Wedderspoon Manuka Honey is harvested, produced, packaged and exported from New Zealand itself. And that further reduces the possibility of adulteration from third party vendors.
- Free from Antibiotics, Pesticides and Glyphosate
Wedderspoon manuka honey is obtained from manuka bushes in the interior forests of New Zealand. The bee keepers are instructed to harvest and produce the honey without any use of chemical sprays, pesticides, insecticides, antibiotics or glyphosate, and is as nature intended as it can be.
- Traceable from Hive to Home
If you are still not convinced of the authenticity of the honey, you can check for our traceability option on the label. We can assure you that all of our honey can be traced back to the drums from which a particular batch is created. Thus, guaranteeing you 100% authenticity.
Uses and Benefits of Wedderspoon Manuka Honey
- One spoonful of Wedderspoon Manuka Honey can enrich any dessert, smoothie or everyday multitasking food.
- You can mix it in your breakfast or granola for added health benefits in addition to better skincare results.
- Manuka goes very well with cheese platters or any peanut butter, almond foods.
- You can also use it as a DIY face mask to attain rich, glowing and hydrated skin.
- Consume a spoonful directly from the jar as a pre-workout boost for energy or post-workout nutrient quotient.
- Can be used in tonics and wellness syrups for medicinal effects.
Process of Wedderspoon Manuka Honey
Wedderspoon boasts in making one of the purest and potent manuka honey in the world. They do so by following a thorough process of harvesting, producing and packaging this honey, between the hives and home. The process follows a traditional technique and food safety protocols to achieve the best standards.
Here’s listing the process:
- Wedderspoon breeds its bees in a cosy atmosphere of the South Island hives. The bees are fed naturally on the wild blossoming Manuka flowers to obtain the best quality honey. The bees are always bred organically and are never harvested using cultivators. The variation in the honey colour further asserts the authenticity of this fact.
- Wedderspoon uses skillful, efficient and compassionate beekeepers to harvest the honey. After a season of looking after and tending to the bees, they extract the honeycomb swiftly and deftly to reduce honeybee stress. Furthermore, they also leave a small portion of honeycomb intact so that the bees can feed and sustain themselves in the following winter season.
- Once transferred to the factories, the honey wax is melted from the honeycomb through the use of warm fans. These fans let out warm air that can melt and dilute the honey for easy pouring. No artificial heating or boiling or fire is used to extract this honey. Therefore, Wedderspoon Manuka honey retains it’s natural vitality, is fresh and the purest version of itself.
- Lastly, this precious manuka honey is stored in strong BPA-free jars to protect it from direct light and weathering. This keeps the natural enzymes and chemical compounds intact for consumption sooner or later. So you can enjoy it straight from the spoon as soon as it reaches you.
So here’s everything you need to know about Wedderspoon Manuka Honey. Now hurry and place your order straight away to enjoy a rich, delicious spoonful of heavenly honey.